The following describes the project, as well as what is required in a customization job:
We’re looking to display program graduates on 25 different college pages. So, if a graduate registers to be on the college page they graduated from, once they fill in the form and are approved, would automatically appear on that college page; and within the user list for that college. Here’s the detailed description: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ls6wzb00528hi7j/Wall%20of%20Fame.rtf
– John is a graduate of Cambrian College.
– He visits ecegraduates.com to sign himself up to be on Cambrian College’s wall of graduates.
– He enters his information and submits his profile to the website moderator.
– The website moderator reviews the submission and approves John’s profile.
– John can now be found on the Cambrian College page, within the specific Cambrian College profile/user list.
WHAT IS REQUIRED
At the moment, the UsersWP plugin does not allow for custom shortcodes. I would basically just need your shortcode to be customizable, so only one ‘user category’ is shown per page (the college). We want to add more than one user directory (https://wpgeo.directory/userswp/users/) to the website, which we need to create for each respective college.