Geo Directory Prototype Developer Wanted
I am looking to hire an experienced web developer to expand upon my geo directory prototype focused on a niche leisure idea.
You will work with me to take the initial design brief and make it into a working prototype.
The overall framework and site structure are provisionally defined, but I need your expertise to bring it to life and customize it to my needs.
To expedite development time;happy to source / use 3rd party theme for quicker adaption
The usual necessary resources, hosting, and staging area have already been set up for immediate development.
Due to the size of the site, I need someone to implement the functional backend and setup.
– Install and configure the software, theme, add-ons, database, and integrated accounts
– Collaborate with me on requirements for each section
– Integrate the classifieds/sales section within the directory
– Develop front-end design and architecture per requirements / new integration
– Program example classifieds, listings, and blog functions suit to
– Ensure integration between sections and optimize performance
– Implement mapping and location search features
– Refine UX, UI, and features
– Thoroughly test all functions for bugs
Budget, schedule and resources will be agreed upon after initial chat / agreement of involvement/ scope
If you have the required skills and are interested in this opportunity to develop a custom geo web app prototype, please apply.
Primary language ; English
Working hrs: UK – Flexible / Remote