I first started using Geodirectory in 2017 as a directory owner and now help others build their dream sites.
Why Choose Me?
1) As a directory owner I’ve likely asked and researched the same questions you have.
2) Communication is a key part of what I do, see my reviews!
3) I’ve implemented a range of solutions for my clients, catering towards a range of budgets.
4) I specialize in lightweight website builds, advising you on ways to keep your website running fast.
4a) I recommend using GeneratePress and GenerateBlock to build sites, however I have worked with other solutions (Eg Elementor)
5) Geodirectory can be tricky when you get started, I can help you navigate your way around
6) Fast turnaround – I aim for a 2 week turnaround for most full site builds
If you’re looking for assistance with any of the following please get in touch.
Consulting / Training
> Provided live via popular video calls (Google Meets, Zoom, Skype)
> Provided with individualized recorded videos and/or text
Payment/Pricing information :
I can currently accept payments in AUD, NZD, USD, CAD, EUR, GBP but am open to adding more options.
My typical rates for “start to finish” website builds average around $50 USD per hour ($70 AUD), however this changes based on scope and duration of the project. I try to adjust my recommendation to cater for a clients budget and current website (eg with a limited budget I might suggest focusing more on design aspects than Geodirectory setup – letting the client handle this with my guidance, or vice versa).
My typical rates for consulting or training is around $70 USD per hour ($100 AUD). Discounts do apply for extended consulting or training, however most clients only need a few hours at most.
The main reasons for the difference in price between website builds and consulting is that website builds require more labor hours (allowing for “bulk purchase discount”), can be done to my schedule (rather than fixed timeslots for consulting calls), and allows for non-chargeable time to be spread over a higher budget (eg pre-start communication, administration etc).
My two main approaches are :
1) Working off your budget. This enables me to provide recommendations and create solutions that are flexible to how much you’d like to spend. This is typically used for website building projects.
2) Working off pre-paid hours. This is typically used for consulting/teaching projects or smaller website changes.
My personal directory business/project is www.grownvegan.com (first link in Portfolio section) although this is a bit outdated now. I also have a demo directory site that can be found at www.nathanpaveley.com/directory/ (Second link in Portfolio section)